Hello Kitty Bubblegum Spray

Hi BB's,

Growing up I never understood the hello kitty hype. People were all over the top and so dedicated to Hello Kitty and I was like 'Whats the hype? Shes a cat. I have a cat at home!?'. So I left it alone. And it was always the people that I didn't like that liked hello kitty so I thought it was dumb because of them (so immature huh!). But then one day a colleague smelt AMAZING. Literally, like bubblegum. I wanted to hug her so the smell went on me and eat her up at the same time. And she introduced me to this hello kitty bubblegum spray!

Its available here (in NZ) from the warehouse and is only around $4. I have also seen these available at Farmers. Its an aerosol spray and comes in a 75g tube. Its a great alternative to the standard impulse and cool charm sprays that we have available in New Zealand.

The range comes in 5 different scents. Bubblegum, vanilla ice, strawberry's and cream, musk sticks and melon. Bubble gum is my fav followed by the musk.

My favourite thing to do when I was an international flight attendant was spray the entire cabin with this mist to hide the smell of dirty nappies, dried food, stinky feet, and the passengers loved it! I had so many get on and say 'mmm this smells like bubblegum!'. I also spray it in my house because its so long lasting but not overpowering.

For those of you who only use crulety free products, this is one for you to add to your lists.

Have you come across these? I am now an avid hello kitty fan, thanks to this beautiful scent.

xx

2 comments

  1. I love this spray! Funny story - it's really popular with strippers as the old men love it! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no way!! That's so funny!! I guess it's cheaper than a fancy perfume so everyone wins ! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.