BLOGMAS // Gift Ideas For Her


Hello my wee elf's! 

Today's post is one to help out the gents a bit more than usual. This post today will be the one you want to screenshot parts of it to him or just the link to give him a (not so subtle) hint. It's a gift guide for your average twenty something beauty blogger ;) 

1 - Kardashian Kollection Handbay


I love the range of handbag's that the Kardashain Kids have come up with. I like the soft cream coloured bags as I think they are so versitile with many different outfits ! 

2) Becca - Champagne Glow Highlight Palette 

The hottest highligter pallet out is Champagne Glow. It is perfect for a few reasons, one is that it includes Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill, but two is that the lightest highlighter is Pearl and I have seen in Nikki Tutorial's vlog's that it is perfect for the pastier girls like me. It's limited edition and not permanent so lets all rally together to get Becca to keep Pearl!! 

3 - Adult Colouring In Books


These are such good stress buster's. You can get so many different design's to do and I thoroughly enjoy sitting down at the end of the day for fifteen minute's to unwind, Shop all the different designs here.

4 - ADELE // 25


Adele is back and she is better than ever. This is the best gift and is so affordable! Adele's music is worth the wait and she kill's this album. Pick it  up super cheap here. 

5 - Marshmallow Body Butter


Um, do you know how delicious marshmallow taste's?! If you don't, then let me tell you it is amazing. I have been eyeing up this marshmallow body butter because not only does it look cute but im super confident that it will smell great too! Shop it here. 


What are some thing's you would recommend buying for yourself/your partner/on your wishlist? 

Lipstick and love! xx



Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.