BLOGMAS // What I Got From My Secret Santa - INSTABEAUTYAU


Hi babes!!

Wow so hard to believe that this is the last post I will do before Christmas...waa! Christmas is my favourite time of year and I feel like the month has just whizzed by. 

Anyway, i'm part of an amazing facebook group called InstabeautyAU which is for make up fanatics and bloggers in Australia/NZ. It's a pretty great group for giving advice, support and just sharing your love of new product's. I put my name down for Secret Santa and was lucky enough to be given Emily from Miss White's Makeup Desk. I was pretty stoked as i've followed Emily's blog and instagram for a while so it gave me the chance to get to know her. You can read what Emily received from me here. 

Emily - Thank you so so much for my gift's they are amazing and I have been so spoilt! You have totally gone over budget you sneaky wee thing but I am so grateful! So nice to have made another blogging friend too! I hope that we can catch up if were ever in the same city sometime!

What I received for our MAKEUP Secret Santa!


Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special Palette

This palette looks amazing! There are twelve super pigmented eye shadow's that have a range of colours which include dark shades to peachy neutral tones. I don't have many palette's so was super lucky that Emily included this one. I'm so excited to have a play around and swatch for you guys soon. 

Colour Pop Highlighter in Monster

I nearly died when I opened this up. Colour pop is one of my favourite brands and being  such a huge fan of their matte lipstick's I am so excited to try a highlight. I have swatched this and it has such a beautiful velvety texture to it. I will do a full post on this in the new year!

Sleek Matte Me Lip Stain in Brink Pink

I have recently purchased a Sleek Lip Stain in Fandango Purple that I am yet to try out properly and now the gorgeous Emily has sent me another one! It's such a beautiful summer colour.I think the best way to describe the colour is a vivid/hot pink and I can't wait to give it a whirl.

The Face Shop Charcoal Nose Strip

This is supposed to get rid of blackhead's and i'm fascinated by the product. I have had a friend who used to use one of these and she speaks quite highly of it. Can't wait to sit down with a drink and try it out!

Emily also threw in some candy cane's which was a nice festive touch! 

Overall I have been super spoilt and lucky in this year's secret Santa. I feel like both Emily and I were on the same path with our gift's by giving a few make up items and a face/skincare item too.

Have you done a makeup secret Santa this year? 

Lipstick and love!

Analesha xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.