Instagram Roundup // FEBRUARY

Hi babes!

Instagram roundup's are post's that I feel are over done. Some bloggers do them weekly which I think is just too much but if you do it occasionally it can be bearable. So having liked the idea to do one of these once a month I think it gives you a good overview of what my Instagram is about and if you like what you see then make sure your following me here!




Instagram Roundup
1 - I went out for dinner with friends and used a bit of shimmer on the eyelids from australis. 2 - 3 easy steps to perfect red lips! 3 - Summer selfie. Not feeling too great so a little pop of colour on the lips does wonders!

Instagram Roundup
1 - The 5 Year anniversary of the Christchurch Earthquake which effected me personally. 2 -  A little encouragement to keep going throughout the week! 3 - Summer essentials in this heat less is more.

1 - Happy valentines day my loves! 2 - LADY GAGA SLAYED at the super bowl 3 - MOTD.


Instagram Roundup
1 - Long White Vodka's with friends. 2 - Always a fan of friday meme's. 3 - How beautiful are these real technique bold metal brushes!
Instagram Roundup
1 - NEW L'Oreal Infallible Matte FX Lipsticks 2- This meme speaks for itself and 3 - MOTD was surprisingly all pink!

Instagram Roundup
1 - Long White Vodka's in the sun 2 - More of L'Oreal's new releases and 3 - Sunday morning brunch. A decent coffee and gorgeous flower! 



So make sure you head over to my insta to see what exciting things are coming out in March. Do you like these sorts of posts? Let me know as it's the first one i've done.

Lipstick and love!

Analesha xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.