Night Time Skin Care Routine

Hey beauties!

For a while now I've watched and read all about your skin care routine's. I love hearing about everyone's favourite products because it helps me discover new products that I would love to try. 

I realised that I have never actually shared my skin care routine with you before! So why not start with my night-time routine....

Nightime skin care routine
Here are some of the product's mentioned. Left - Cleaner + Toner
Top right - Exfoliator's, bottom corner is moisturiser.


1 - Cleanse + Tone

I'm currently using the Botanical's fresh foam toner and cleanser in Pomegranate. This is part of the Nutrimetics range so I assume that it was picked up from a consultant (I was gifted this). It is a foam cleanser/toner that is non  drying in a pump like dispenser. I love this as it's quite gentle on the skin but you can also notice a difference. It is especially effective around my T Zone as I break out quite often on my forehead. 

2 - Exfoliate

At the moment I am alternating between two exfoliator that I love and am about to run out of both of them. The first is Trilogy's gentle facial exfoliator. I love this because you can feel the scrub when you rub it on and it makes me feel like it's really getting rid of all the nasty stuff. The second is Moreish Skin Care ANEW Exfoliator. This one isn't as harsh as the trilogy one so depending on what mood I'm in I will also grab this one.  The Moreish exfoliator has a delicious scent to it too that I love. 

4) Moisturise 

My skin needs hydrating after all of that carry on in before so I always moisturise when I'm finished. I love the Nivea Coco Butter. This locks in the moisture and keeps my face feeling so soft. OR I really love the secret craving by the Victorias Secrets range. This is pink in colour, slightly fruity scented and also has a slight shimmer. 

5) Repair

Night time is such a crucial time for our skin. While we sleep it's hard at work doing it's thing and if there is one area on my face I need to take the most care of, it's under my eyes.  About 5 night's a week I always put on an eye cream under my under eye area and I've been loving Moreish's Reawaken Eye Cream. Putting it on at night saves time in my morning routine and it also gives it time to work it's magic without putting cosmetics over top. 


So it's relatively easy but that's what it needs to be when there is a thousand other things to do at night when my son goes to bed. 

What products are you using in the evenings to help give your skin some lovin? Link your skin care post's below! 

Lipstick and love xx


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.