REVIEW // Miss Manga Mascara by L'Oreal Paris

If there is one mascara that I have had my eye on alot lately, it's L'Oreal Paris' Miss Manga. This caught my attention purely because of the packaging. I think the fuchsia purple and the black looks so sleek and cute that I wanted it to have a permanent place in my handbag.
The packaging aside, I never really understood what Manga was. I thought it was the type of finish that the mascara gave and as soon as I got the product I actually read the back of it and found out that it was a look the mascara gave. Manga means Japaneese Comics. It's the look that you see on all the cute cartoon character's on the telly.

L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara Review

Miss Manga comes in three colours - Black, Blackest Black and Black Brown. I picked up the shade Blackest Black as I like my lashes to be dark. I also picked this up from a seller on trade me where I got this along with Maybelline's Great Lash for $17! Bargin!

L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara Review
The back of the Miss Manga packet claims that the mascara instantly builds up volume by 15 x ! That's a huge statement to make so the mascara needs to be great now. Miss manga is also -

  • Clump free, flake free + smudge free
  • Opthalmologist Tested
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes + contact lenses
  • Tested under dermatological control
The formula for Miss Manga is best described as creamy. I haven't noticed any clumps or crusty bits on the wand so far. It's not overly wet either which is good as that tends to get a bit messy!
The brush is so interesting. It has larger bristles at one end which then gradually has smaller bristles on the other. When you do use the brush, clumping is natural. It's the desired look that you will achieve when using this. However, don't get me wrong. Im not talking clumping like Yonique - No no no! It is subtle but it's not too bad. I love the brush because it allows me to manouver it to the inner corner's of my eye and get every lash.

L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara Review


This mascara holds those lashes, even the bottom lashes all day. This is my go to summer mascara as there is no smudging with my hayfever and it doesn't fade at all. It simply comes off with a little make up remover at the end of the day.

One coat of Mascara
Two coats

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a mascara with staying power. It's one for your collection purely based on the packaging. It's worth having even if the manga look isn't particularly your desired look everyday. 

Have you tried this yet? 

Lipstick and love! 

Analesha xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.