What's In My Handbag Guest Series // Lipstick & Bubbles


Hi dolls!

I thought it was only fitting that I should tip the contents of my handbag out and see what I could share with you while this guest series is running. I have done one of these post's a year ago so thought it needed updating. I was so suprised at what was in my bag! Read on to see what I found..




What's in my handbag?

My handbag that I use is a 'Jimmy Choo' one that I picked up in Thailand four years ago. Its done some hard yards and hasn't broken yet...touch wood. It is a creamy beige colour and has two compartments to it. I tend to loose my keys often because i've thrown them in my bag but it's fallen into a smaller side pocket!



  • Lumiere Lipstick by colour pop - My staple every day matte lipstick
  • Extra Chewing gum
  • Rimmell Lipstick in the shade 111
  • Purple 'easy writer' pen from Typo. Also, this pen is shit. It's not an easy right. Don't pay the $3.50 for it. 
  • Blue Pen
  • Quay Sunglasses - I have been obsessing over these for a while
  • Charlie Brown toy from McDonalds - I do have a toddler after all so the happy meal wasn't for me!
  • Pump water bottle. I drink so much water a day. This gets refilled about three times. 
  • Kardashian Kollection Purse. A gift from my bestie for being her bridesmaid.
  • Keys. 
I was suprised to find half a cookie and a mcdonald's chip in there too but they went straight in the bin! I also had a christmas card that had been scrunched up in there...oops!

Do you carry any of these in your handbag? 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.