What's In My Day Bag Guest Series // HelloBeautyBook


Hi beautiful! 

Today Maggie from Hlellobeautybook.com is kindly sharing what she took in her bag to Waiheke Island. Don't forget you can also check out her instagram here! Let's get straight into it because I know that i'm super excited to see what her essentials are for the beach! 


Hi Lipstick and Bubbles readers! I'm Maggie from hellobeautybook.com and  Sunday Wishlist! Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year and didn't spend toooo much money on those Boxing Days sales! ;)

Today, I will be delving into my 'What's In My Bag When I Went to Waiheke Island' the other week! Originally I was going to go to use the beach bag that I got as a Gift With Purchase from The Body Shop but then ended up using another bag but this bag probably turned out to be a better option.

Without further ado, let's get into it! The bag I used is from No.1 Shoe Warehouse which I got on special for $15. 

 


Pretty decent size and definitely large enough for all of the essentials for day (trekking/walking) trip!

THE ESSENTIALS IN MY BAG....



Phone(s) - pretty important IMO. These ones are the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5C.

iPod Touch and headphones- Gotta have music. This is the iPod Touch 64GB... 4th Edition I think?

Camera: is super new and is actually his first trip out! Exciteee. It's the Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ10. It was actually recommended by some other bloggers (the brand) and pretty much it has some amazing features! Love it!

Sunscreen - Nivea Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen (SPF 85+). Pretty great sunscreen and actually wished I repurchased but went with another brand but that's another story for another day.

Hand Cream - Anatomicals Help The Paw Vitamin Rich Hand Cream. I believe this is the pawpaw hand cream. Nice, light and moisturizing though a bit on the fence on the smell...

Hand Sanitiser - Palmolive Hand Sanitiser Fig & Coconut. Something we picked up literally about half hour before the ferry, but thought it was an essential especially if you are out in the outdoors!

Portable Charger - A MUST MUST MUUUST!! Especially if you are like me and on your phone aaall the time and using it for a camera as well. You definitely need one. I picked this one up for around $13 I think on a deal website so you can definitely get one for cheap.. though the lastability, you might as well possibly get a good one, like this one from 

Noel Leeming ($40!) (also not a sponsored link haha..)

Lip Products - I'm not entirely sure why I have so much... just in case? Anyways in my bag that day I had  Maybelline Baby Lips Candy WOW in Raspberry Tangy (I must say, does what it says and provides a wash of colour!), Essence Liquid Lipstick Make  A Statement in (the taste is... so nice though doesn't quite provide a matte finish but glossy) and Australis Cray for Colour Lipgloss in Malibu FunBlush - Covergirl Cheekers in Natural Twinkle. I do quite enjoy using this one, provides a natural light wash of colour and ~twinkle~ ;) This is in here because I didn't have enough time to put on make up and blush is one of my make up musts!

Tissues - another must. Never know what will happen! Actually ended up using 2/3! Prepared! :D

Card holder - to hold all of those cards coz.... who carries money these days (answer: my boyfriend, and me sometimes when I overestimate too much when filling up fuel..)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.