BEAUTY // Current Drugstore Foundation Routine

Because you know i'm all about that base.

And more importantly having a flawless base is the key to keeping your make up fabulous and fresh for the rest of the day.

I really enjoy seeing what everyone wears foundation wise and I thought why not show you what steps I take on a daily basis to get that flawless look. Now, before I begin let me first of all tell you that I am a full coverage kinda girl. I love the finish of it and so most foundations I reach for will achieve that look.

Current Drugstore Foundation Routine


First step is to begin by priming the skin. This Blemish Buster by Australis has been my favourite primer lately. It is smooth and creamy and also has a blue colour to it which cancels out the redness in my face. I definately notice a diference when using this. Foundation is Rimmel London 25 Hour lasting perfection in the shade 103 True Ivory. I apply this with a damp Bossy Cosmetics Make Up Blender and it does a great job of covering everything flawlessly. Finally this LA girl Pro Conceal in the shade Ivory is used to touch up any area's that need just a little bit more help. From under the eye's to the tip of my nose, this concealer won't miss any patches.

Id love to know what foundation you use?

Lipstick and love!

Analesha xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.