Bloopers // Part One

Every good photographer needs an assistant right?
Blooper's posts are something I love reading. It show's that were all normal and human and that we can laugh at ourselves! Here's some recent bloopers from my photo's (especially where I try and get good shots of my OOTD's). I hope you find some of these as funny as what I do!


Im probably going to get in a bit of trouble for posting this but I always find
the odd awkward selfie from my photographer hidden in there 



I asked if he had my shoes in the shot too and this was his response!! :D 
When the cat tries to steal your lighting! 
It's so easy to get so many bad photo's but the beauty is finding the one good one and working with it! I really enjoy seeing these types of post's from other blogger's. Do you guys like these too? 

Lipstick and love! xxx


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.