Look Fantastic May Unboxing // LFHELLOBEAUTIFUL

Look Fantastic May Beauty Box

Good morning beauties!!

I can't believe it is time for another Look Fantastic unboxing. As I mentioned in my last Look Fantastic post (here) I have signed up for the three month subscription service.

This month's box is called 'Hello Beautiful' and everything included inside is to enhance your natural beauty. This month they also included a full sized product so I definately think that for the price ($27.00 NZD + Free Shipping), I have got my moneys worth.

Look Fantastic May Beauty Box

Eve Lom Cleanser
I was quite unfamiliar with this brand and when I first looked at it I got the impression that it was quite a high end cleanser. Vogue described it as 'probably the best cleanser in the world' so I was definitely interested in trying it. It comes with a muslin cloth and is a three step process using hot and cold water and the cleansing product. I have used this twice this week and my skin feels better than normal so I am going to continue this until I have finished it completely. 

Ioma Youthful Moisture Cream
This is a seven day supply of a high end night cream. I'm actually going to save these for my hospital bag because they are the perfect size and easy to carry in a travel bag. 

Decleor Intense Nutrition Cream
Filled with delicious things like cranberry plant oil, argan and avocado this little cream repairs the skins barriers and delivers intense moisture. This is a great cream to brighten up a tired complexion. 

Wet Brush
This is probably the product I was excited the most to try. I have super curly hair and brushing it is a nightmare. My son also has super curly hair that we struggle to detangle as he's always on the go. This brush claims to slide through tangled hair leaving it soft and silky. And um, I freaking love it. I will do a full review on this product alone in the coming months. 


Look Fantastic May Beauty Box

REN Night Time Facial
This is an overnight treatment which promises to wake you up with fresh and beautiful skin. It apparently works in three steps - exfoliating, revitalising and then hydrating. I am yet to try this but I will keep you updated with if it works or not as it seems like a pretty big promise to make.

Vichy - Liftactiv Supreme
This is my first product from Vichy and i'm so excited to try it as I have seen it floating around the blogging scene for a while. This promises to firm the skin by targeting fine line's and wrinkles. It is also hypo allergenic and paraben free which is perfect for people with sensitive skin (hola!).

Revlon Uniq One All In One Hair Treatment
This wee hair treatment is supposed to give you ten benefit's to healthy glowing hair. I have received the coconut one and I love the coconut scent. Apparently if you use this in conjunction with the wet brush it is a winning combination. 

So here is the content's of May's box. I have one more left and then will reassess if im going to continue the subscription. 

what do you think of the contents? Are there any products you would like to try out? 

Lipstick and love! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.