Look Fantastic April Unboxing // #LFBLOOMS

Look Fantastic Subscription Box Unboxing - April

Hi babes!

I've always been on the hunt for a subscription box that is new, exciting and not all about skin care. I do love skin care but I have so much of it and sometimes you just get sick of cream's after cream.
I have previously tried lip monthly and you can read about that here, but after seeing a couple of blogger's unbox April's Look Fantastic subscription box I really wanted to try it.

Look Fantastic subscription box's can be arranged through their website and I selected the three month deal. It worked out to be around $27 and free shipping. I ordered on the 13th of April and it arrived on the 29th, so it wasn't too long - especially since it was free shipping!

I initially fell in love with the packaging of the box. It is bright with splashes of yellow, red, pink and white which I love. The April box is all about Earth Month and celebrating beauty with a difference. It's called the 'Look Fantastic Bloom's Box' and you may see the hashtag #LFBLOOMS floating around on social media.
All the product's in this month's box are natural, eco friendly and organic which all tie in to earth month and mother nature.

What's in the box?

Apart from everything being packaged beautifully, Look Fantastic also included a copy of the May edition of Elle UK and a wee magazine all about the beauty box and look's to try with their product's.

Look Fantastic Subscription Box Unboxing - April


Rituals - Miracle Hand Scrub - 75ml
This is an exfoliating scrub filled with nourishing oils. It has ginseng in which smells beautiful, includes Gingko Bilboa which symbolises life in the Japanese culture. It is apparently a miracle hand scrub because it restores dry hands it also locks in the moisture.

Bloom And Blossom - Bath + Shower Gel - 50ml
The Bloom and Blossom Bath and Shower Gel is free from parabens, sulfates and synthetic fragrances. It is also infused with organic cucumber extracts and vitamin E. I love that this is completely safe to use during pregnancy and even soft on little baby skin.

Briogeo - Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask - 9.75ml
I'm all for hair masks. I love the way it leaves your hair soft and luscious while smelling good and this little beauty is no different. It is infused with argan, avocado and my favourite rosehip oil just to name a few of the yummy things in it. It is cruelty free, silicone free, synthetic free and paraben free...who's with me that it ticks all the boxes!?

Elemis - Bristich Botanical Hand + Nail Butter - 20ml
This hand and nail butter smell's strongly of lavender and chamomile. My two favourite things to put me to sleep! Super soft on your hands and nail's while being cruelty free is a bonus. This product is a must for anyone who is into cruelty free product's only and wanting something to grow their nails.

Look Fantastic Subscription Box Unboxing - April


Tanworx - Tan Maintainer - 60ml
This was the product I was MOST excited to receive. A tan enhancer? Say what! Being that were in autumn here I would only tan for special occasion's. This product reminds me of something like the Dove subtle glow. You apply it daily as a moisturiser to build up a gradual natural tan. Alternatively, it does say to apply over top of your tan daily to ensure it fades evenly. I'll report back soon with results!

Balance Me - Super Toning Body Polish - 50ml
Another body exfoliating product which claim's to be luxury skincare. It gently scrubs away dead skin cell's while building up smooth new skin.

They have also included a full sized pottle of My Vitamins - Performance Effervescent  which I think is very similar to a berocca. Its blackcurrant flavour and contains 20 tablets. I need to consult with my midwife at our next appointment before I try these and can report back to you on how they are!


Have you ever had a subscription box from look fantastic? What are some other subscription services you have enjoyed?

Lipstick and love! 


Analesha xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.