Maternity OOTD // Kmart Styling

Morning beauties!

Maternity fashion is something so hard to shop for. Your bump doesn't stay the same size for long and you are constantly changing shape, the maternity stores in NZ can be quite expensive and then once you find affordable clothes online they don't ship to NZ! So sometimes I feel like i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. 
I decided to take a look at my local kmart store. I mean, who isn't a kmart addict and 99.95 % of their stock is super affordable. Currently I was looking for something warm, seeing as it's now autumn and if it looked good that was a bonus. 


Here is the outfit that I managed to put together.

Kmart Maternity Clothes

Kmart stripped jumper - $25 NZD
Patterned black leggings - $12 NZD
Nude Boots - $15 NZD



Kmart Maternity Clothes

What I love about these legging's are that they are something different to standard black. The pattern gives them a little bit of texture and the black and white colour combo is a wardrobe staple. They look quite sheen in this picture but (as far as i'm aware) they aren't that opeaque. 


Kmart Winter Clothes

You will be spammed with OOTD's with these boots. Winter is fast approaching and boot's are key. I love the face that they cut off at the ankle's as I find it quite difficult when longer boot's are slim fitting over the calf. The nude colour works with most outfit's and again is a nice change from standard black/brown boot's. They have a mesh part on the side near the ankle which you can see and that gives the boot's texture. I will be going back to get a couple more pairs of their boot's this year as i'm so impressed with their range. 



I am currently working on a few maternity outfit post's with various brands. I'm stalking instagram vigourisly to see new brand's and their product's. Which store's have you found has gorgeous maternity wear ? 

Lipstick and love! 

Analesha xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.