Maternity OOTD #2 // Floral Blazer

Hi beauties!!


If you missed my first Maternity OOTD, which was all from Kmart you can catch up on it here. It was such a popular post I plan on sharing more of my outfit's that I wear throughout my pregnancy. Finding maternity wear that is comfy and look's good can be so hard sometimes.

This outfit has had ALOT of love on my instagram and facebook pages and it's a look that is so easy to achieve. It's acceptable anywhere and you could probably wear it from day to night very easily.

Winter Maternity Fashion
This is from a few weeks ago when my bump was around 16 weeks :)


Winter Maternity Fashion

So basic layer's make up the bulk of the outfit. Black muscle back singlet is from glasson's. Black legging's from Boohoo. Boot's are from Kmart. 


Winter Maternity Fashion


The blazer was the real show stopper. My blazer is from ... ebay! It's so cheap and very stylish. I would not recommend this for warmth at all but it is perfect for the few months when you are pregnant and your body is constantly changing. 

Winter Maternity Fashion

You can find floral blazer's at most chain stores and this one here from boohoo is one that is more fitted. I have my eye on this for after baby once my body settle's down a little. 

Anyway this is my go-to outfit when I need to be a little more dressed up for every day wear when I need to be. What do you think of this outfit? What's your go to outfit at the moment? 

Lipstick and love! xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.