MATERNITY OOTD 4 // ASOS Double Layered Dress

ASOS Maternity Dress


Morning beauties! 

I'm continuing my series filled with gorgeous maternity  outfit's and today's dress is no exception. ASOS has been providing a few staple dresses for my maternity collection as they are both pretty and practical. Being pregnant this time around in winter obviously has meant that I can't wear these as much as I would have liked but I have pulled them out whenever I have found an excuse too. 


ASOS Maternity Dress

The dress I have is a coral colour which makes a nice statement. It's gathered under the bust area and flows over the bump.  It definitely a good thing that it has the double layers as there is a petticoat layer under it which provides coverage so the dress isn't see through. The petticoat layer is of slightly darker colour and also slightly darker in length which gives a soft finish to the dress.

The sleeves gather at the wrist which at first I found  a bit annoying as it can be a little restricting however the more I have worn the dress and become comfortable in it, the more I actually like it. 

ASOS Maternity Dress
Also note the impressive hair whip! ;)
The back of the dress has a small teardrop cut out which is gathered by a small button at the top. This feature isn't necessary for the dress however I like it because it breaks up the colour a bit and add's a different texture. 
It's made of soft chiffon type fabric which is really breathable too so perfect for any season. 

Again the colours have changed with the seasons and this year the dress has been released in a teal green and burgundy purple. You can pick it up here for $26.07 NZD. 

Have you brought any dresses in this colour before? It's quite a statement colour but look's fantastic! 

Lipstick and love! 

Analesha xx


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.