BLOGMAS // Top Five Christmas Jumpers


BLOGMAS


Hello butterflies! 

Welcome to BLOGMAS 15! YAY! Im so stoked that december is here and to get in the mood for it I have been preparing a series of post's. These have a range of topics from tradition's, parenting and craft's right through to beauty and well, you could call this fashion? 
Im going to kick off with my top 5 christmas jumpers for this year. There are some beaut's out there! 

1) DRAKE - Hotline Bling

Christmas Jumpers 2015


You have probably seen the move's, heard the song and seen all the mockery from it but now you can wear it! My goal is to have my entire family posing in these jersey's. It probably wont happen as it is summer time here so we would die of the heat. I found this one on ebay here.

2) Darcey Snowflake and Raindeer Jumper
Christmas Jumpers 2015

This gorgeous one is by boohoo and I actually quite like it! I think the white makes it look super comfy and it's not over crowded with detail. I probably would actually consider wearing this to my grandma's house on christmas day if the weather permitted! Check it here. 


3) Missguided Merry Pugmas
Christmas Jumpers 2015

Pug's are so cute and it seems like they are the latest accessory to have. This jersey is by popular brand Missguided and is a pretty cute jumper! Shop it here.

4) Star Dress



Christmas Jumpers 2015

Ok, so technically not a jumper but its a dress. How cute would this be paired with stockings on a cold winters day or if your in the southern hemisphere you could even wear this when the sun starts to go down and temperatures begin to drop. I love it because it's different and stars are totally acceptable right!? Shop it here.

5) Elfie

Christmas Jumpers 2015

We all love the christmas movie ELF and how cute is this! It's in the plus sized range from ASOS so finding a size to fit isn't going to be an issue. I love how cute this is! Shop it here. 

Have you found any great Christmas jumpers that you would consider wearing this christmas? Do you have a 'Christmas day outfit' sorted? 

lipstick and love! xx



Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.