What's In My Handbag Guest Series // A Style Collector


Hi bella's!
Angela has kindly offered to share what's in her hand bag today. She run's the amazing blog called 'A Style Collector' which I love and follow closely so make sure you jump over and check it out after you read this! 




I took these photos after I dropped stuff off at the Salvation Army and also did a bit of opshopping/thrifting. These are the usual contents of my bag except the lip products change from time to time.



I don't like to have too much stuff in my bag as I have trouble finding things. The bag is thrifted and I like it because it has plenty of pockets inside and out so my bag doesn't feel like a bottomless pit.


Specifically, here the things inside:

  • Karen Walker sunglasses - this is my most worn pair.
  • Car keys
  • Oroton wallet - I recently got this as an early Christmas present to myself and it was such a bargain too.
  • My phone - I'm never really without this thing.
  • House keys.
  • I also had random receipts and tags from my Salvation Army purchases.
  • Pens - the strawberry one is from Kikki K and the other colourful pen is from Kmart.
  • Mints 
  • Lip products.

For the lip products, I have the Maybelline Color Whisper in Red Around Town, L'oreal Colour Riche Balm in Plush Plum and the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry. I usually have a proper lipstick inside my bag but recently, I've been wearing more tinted balms. I really like the Loreal Colour Riche Balm because it has SPF15.

There were other things I didn't include in the photos but they were more receipts, tissues and cat stuff as we took our little kitten Turbo to the vet that day. I had his nail clippers and collar inside my bag. I also always carry a Topshop fabric shopping bag because I try not to take plastic bags as much as possible.

That's all the contents of my bag. They're fairly basic and everything I really need when I go out.

Check out Angela's social media links and show her some love here -
Instagram: astylecollector
Facebook Page: AStyleCollector
Twitter: @astylecollector


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.