What's In My Travel Bag // Intrepid Forays


Hi guys!

Louisa has kindly offered to be the next person to share a guest post in this year's summer series. It's always so so exciting to see what is in other people's handbag's and I know we all love these kinds of posts! 


Kia Ora!

What's in my travel bag (beauty supplies edition). What do I take with me when I travel, beauty-wise? Usually I make sure I have my skincare routine, or a simple version of my skincare routine, some body lotion, a perfume, and some pamper items for if I get some downtime while I'm away. I pack everything up into a travel beauty bag (currently a train-case type bag, which is blue with pink flowers on it), and off I go. Below is what I took away with me over the Christmas/New Year period this year. 

What's In My Travel Bag?



The skincare:

Cleanser - Milk and co Face Cleanser. 
Toner - Oasis Beauty Berry Brightening Tonic
Facial Mist - Prori Vita Bright Soothing Gel Mist
Day Cream - Oasis Beauty Knock Out
Night Serum - Tosoowong Syn-ake Natural Pure Essence
Night Cream - Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream
Eye Cream - Dedicated to Nature Cucumber (from the Beautiful Christmas advent calendar)

This routine currently works really well for me, and my face is clearer than it's ever been. Oasis Beauty is a favourite brand of mine, and the Tonic has been my holy grail for over a year now. I've only recently added in the Knock Out, and it is inspiring me to try more of their range as my skin seems to love it! I'm also particularly enjoying the eye cream, and my eye area is plump and hydrated! I highly recommend those two brands in particular, but all of these products are great!

What's In My Travel Bag?



Extras and tools:

Cleansing wipes - Swisspers Cucumber wipes (for when I can't be bothered with cleanser)
Cotton pads - Swisspers Make-up pads (for use with toner)
Perfume - Fortune Cookie Soap FCS Cheer (from my latest Fortune Cookie Soap box)
Body lotion - Lush Christingle (a present for Christmas and I needed to play with it)

I usually always take cleansing wipes of some kind for when I'm feeling lazy, and cotton pads are a must for me. It's pure chance that I'm currently using two from the same brand! Lotion and perfume are dependent on a) what's open, and b) what scents I'm loving at the time. This Christmas it was these two, but these choices change all the time. 

What's In My Travel Bag?



Pamper items:

Sheet masks - Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack, and Innisfree Skin Solutions Total Care. 
Wash-off masks - 7th Heaven Dead Sea Mud Pac, and Strawberry Souffle.

I usually grab my favourite sheet masks (the two you see are my go-to ones, and I have about 50 of each so I'll never run out), and a couple of wash-off masks (these are random, much like the perfume and lotion choices). I take these so that if I have time I can do one, or if my face breaks out I can soothe it a bit, but I often end up bringing them home unused. 

I hope you found this blog post interesting, and it gives you a bit of insight into the types of beauty products I take away with me on holiday. My boyfriend thinks it's ridiculous what I take away, but I think most of the things above are necessities! 

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or my brand new Instagram, or check out my blog for subscription box unboxings, beauty reviews, and book reviews!



Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.