The Body Shop All In One Face Base Powder // Review

The Body Shop All-In-One Face Base

The Body Shop is an amazing store. There's no questioning that. 


Whether your after lavender, body wash, foot care, aloe vera or cosmetic's they have you covered. It's also my one stop shop at Christmas time for gift's for nearly all the females I buy for because they have such cute packages. 


I always tend to walk past the cosmetic's though as they are quite pricey and admire them from a distance. Years ago I purchased a shimmer bronzer from the body shop because it was so beautiful (but expensive) and I still haven't run out of it yet. I recently saw the All - In - One Face Base powder and thought I would give it a go. I;m still on the search for my holy grail foundation so thought there was no harm in purchasing this. 

All- In-One Face Base powder comes in 8 different shades. It promises to be a foundation and powder in the one product. It claims that if you use it dry you will get a nice matte finish but if you want it more full coverage than to use it wet. 

The packaging of this product is super sleek. The all around silver makes for a classy looking product. It has a mirror inside and a sponge for application.

The Body Shop All In One Face Powder


I really dislike the sponge's that come with powder's so I apply this with a brush. Using this as a full coverage foundation didn't work out to well for me. I found that it sat on top of my skin and made me look cakey. I spritzed my brush with a setting spray for added pigmentation before I applied this. 
Using the powder as a powder worked out best for my skin. It evened out the coverage and redness on my face and left me with a smooth velvety look. It is not very full coverage at all so for a girl like me who loves coverage this wouldn't be my choice of foundation.

It was perfect to keep in my handbag for touch ups throughout the day. I also really struggled to get alot of product to even show up so I was able to swatch it for you and you be able to see the swatches!

My advice for this is to keep it in your handbag. Use a light to medium coverage foundation underneath and set it with this powder. Also, make the most of the mirror in the compact and the fact that you can often catch your reflection on the outside packaging too! 

I'm not sure I would re purchase this as I have other powder's that achieve the same result for a similar price. 

Have you used the body shop cosmetics? 


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.