BEAUTY // Empties

July Empties
Hey baby wildlfowers!

I have a confession. I have never done an empties post before! I love reading them on other blog's and thought that it might be time to share what i've recently emptied. 

I have a bit of a fear of running out of things so I use product's really slowly or always have doubles ready so i'm not without them.

So let's get started!

June Empties



Trilogy Gentle Facial Exfoliant

This is my favourite every day cleanser. It's not harsh on your skin at all and actually gets right into your skin and removes the dirt. You can feel it working it's magic but it's not too harsh. Trilogy is an amazing company and I haven't had a product from them that hasn't exceeded my expectations. The gentle facial exfoliant has yummy ingredients in such as omega, evening primrose and of course rosehip oil. Would I repurchase it? Yes.

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum' Express

This has been my everyday mascara for close to a year now. I picked it up at duty free leaving the Philippines and i'm going to have to try get my hands on it again. I love the wand on this mascara as it it easy to reach every lash and pick up on those lashes in the corner's. It reminds me alot of maybelline's The Volum' Express One-By-One mascara the only difference being this is supposed to provide volume. I don't think it significantly increases volume but it does provide definition of your lashes. Would I repurchase it? Probably not this specific mascara but I would repurchase the One-by-one.

Hoola by Benefit

I can't stress how much I love this bronzer. I have tried others over the last few years but always come back to this one. It's not chalky, just the right colour and blend's beautifully. This is worth every penny and I have unfortunately have hit pan. Don't worry though I have back up ready! Repurchase? Of course!

Victoria Secret- Drenched in PINK supersoft body lotion

This has been my go to hand lotion and body moisturiser for a few years now. Its only a small 75ml tube but it is perfect for in your handbag or in your make up bag while your travelling. This one smells like sugar berry and graprefruit and the smell of it alone always uplift's me and reminds me of summer. A little goes along way which is why I think this has lasted so long and it also has a slight shimmer to it! Repurchase? Yes if I ever head back to the VS store at Ala Moana mall in Hawaii!


What products have you recently finished? Would you recommend any?

Lipstick and love!
Analesha x


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.