LIFESTYLE // Favourite Product's Right Now

July Lifestyle Haul

Hi lovelies!

Preparing for a new arrival is both expensive and exciting. Thankfully with this being our second, we have a lot of the big purchases that we need but there are a few smaller items that I've wanted to stock up on. It has been a couple of years since I had my first son and so there are some new product's I have been wanting to try with number two. I'll show you what I have recently acquired now!

Ultrasonic Vaporiser

Ultrasonic Vaporiser*

This has been something that I am so glad to have over winter. For those of you who don't know what a vaporiser is the same as a humidifier (not to be confused with a dehumidifier). The ultrasonic vaporiser produces a cool mist and does not heat up or get hot. I love this one because it does not cause any condensation, has a nightlight on it which makes bedtime fun, automatically switches off after 8 hour's, is super quiet and releases negative ions. These negative ions actually purify the air and kill of any bacteria or germs that may be hanging around. I use this every night without fail and I actually think this has contributed to keeping my son in good health this winter. 

You can pick them up from Sleepytot New Zealand for $109.95

Baby Shusher
Baby Shusher

I picked this up from the Baby Expo when it was in Christchurch and I had visited the Sleepytot stall. I had first seen this on keeping up with the Kardashian's and I mean if Kimmy uses it, it has to be good doesn't it (LOL). But after talking to a few people who have used it with their kids they all recommend it. So I have high hopes for this wee machine and I will report back with if it has worked for me once bubs is here. Sleepytot also have these which you can order online.

Snugglebug Wrap in Chocolate Brown

I've never worn my baby or had any experience with baby wearing but I have heard that the key to making your life easy with two kids is to keep your newborn close. I was tossing up between a moby wrap and a snuggle bug. I have gone for the snuggle bug as I got a good deal on it and i'm pretty sure its made in NZ. Chocolate brown is a good colour too as i'm sure it will hide a few of the spill's! Check it out here.

Nose Frieda

NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator *

If your not a mum then chances are when you read about this product it will gross you out slightly. But newborn's can't breathe through their mouth's so its super important that their airways are kept clear and sometimes that's easier said than done. This nasal aspirator is used to clear the nostrils of mucus by sucking it out. So handy to have one of these in your first aid kit for when your newborn has a case of the sniffles as there isn't much else you can use when they're so young.
I was also sent a 20 pack of hygiene filter's for the aspirator...thank you so much!
These can be purchased from Sleepytot also for $15.95

Paw Paw Lip Balm

Nature's Care Paw Paw Lip Balm*

Paw Paw is such a great barrier cream for so many things. Insect bites, lip palm and also nappy rash. I have been a long user of the Lucas paw paw ointment but was recently sent this one from Nature's Care. I feel like this is less silicone based and more natural. It is so much more effective than the other paw paw's I have used. It recommends applying last thing in the evening when you go to bed for super hydrated lip's in the morning. I tried this and woah man I woke up and my lips were super soft and not cracked at all! Find them on facebook here.


Bobble
Bobble Water Bottle*

If you have seen my instagram you will have seen that I have been trying out a Bobble water bottle. Bobble is a whole new concept to me but basically it filters the water as you drink it. How amazing is that. It's perfect for people from all walk's of life and would make the best accessory when your travelling. I love it and try and make it a goal to get through atleast one bottle a day and it helps me keep hydrated over winter. The filter needs to be replaced every three months and is only around $10 to replace so very affordable. You can visit their facebook here or buy instore at Steven's or Farmers. 

Stationary

'The world is your oyster' journal

This is such a beautiful journal and i'm such a sucker for gorgeous stationary. This caught my eye while we were shopping in Whitcoulls and my first instinct was to turn it into a baby journal. I love documenting throughout my pregnancies and this is perfect for it. It's gold writing on the front makes it super cute for anything, you could even use it as a blogging journal or planner!

What have your brought recently? Is there anything that you have your eye on you would like to purchase too?

Lipstick and love! x






*Gifted Items


1 comment

  1. I'm a total sucker for notebooks!

    Nos Frida sounds gross but I can see why it's useful! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.