Maternity OOTD #3 // ASOS Skater Dress

ASOS Maternity Mesh and Lace Skater Dress
Hi gorgeous!

Maternity outfit's can be so hard to find. Continuing on my series of maternity OOTD's (outfit of the day) with this beautiful dress by ASOS. It featured in a shot on my instagram once and you guys thought it was just as beautiful as what I do. Before we continue, if you need to catch up on my last two Maternity OOTD's you can check them out here and here. 

ASOS Maternity Mesh and Lace Skater Dress

DRESS - ASOS 

I brought this back in 2012 when I was pregnant with my first. At the time the crème colour was available but I see now that it can now be purchased in black or a berry red. 

The top of the dress has lace detailing on it followed by a fine mesh over top. 

It is a skater style dress that is adapted to a maternity size and range.

ASOS Maternity Mesh and Lace Skater Dress

I hate using the word mesh, because it's often associated with fishnet stockings or scratchy material. But please don't be fooled! This is a very fine and soft mesh that is not scratchy or harsh at all.

It has a petticoat layer of chiffon underneath and I love it because it just gives a bit more comfort and support - especially seeing as the crème is a soft colour. 

This is a feminine and gorgeous outfit for any mum to be. Its especially beautiful once you have a bigger bump to show off and give some shape to the dress. It's hard to find clothes that make you feel pretty when you are pregnant and this outfit does it beautifully. 

As always ASOS has free shipping on orders over $40 NZD and it takes around 14 working days to arrive. 

Have you every browsed ASOS before? Have you found any bargains?

Lipstick and love!

Analesha x

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.