SKINCARE// How I Look After My Skin During Pregnancy

Pregnancy Skin Care

Morning beauties!

If winter time wasn't bad enough for our skin, being pregnant add's a whole new level of dryness and irritation. With your body changing so drastically it's only to be expected that you need to take extra care of your skin while your growing your wee one.

Personally, my eczema has flared up like there's no tomorrow and I have dry patches on my legs and face. Not pretty! On top of that, the majority of us will get a few stretch  mark's aswell. I've been trailing a few cream's and lotions and thought id share with you my recommendation's on what to use while pregnant.


Oasis Beauty Rhino Repair


Oasis Beauty - Rhino Repair*
This has long been a favourite of mine. It is approved by the eczema foundation and is gentle but effective on your skin. I first used this on a patch of dermatitis on my finger and it cleared within the space of a week. Now i'm using it on my son's eczema and the dry patches on my legs. It instantly relieves the itchy-ness and I have seen an improvement in our skin. Im going to continue using this in the hope of it clearing those patches completely.

Trilogy - Ultra Hydrating Body Cream* 

I use this daily on my stomach area because it is just such a good moisturiser to have. Its filled with yummy things such as rosehip, manuka honey, evening primrose and jojoba oil and has the scent of a bunch of roses. It is more of a thick cream which I love because I feel like it does what it claims to and hydrate the skin.


Pregnancy Skin Care


Vaseline Cocoa Butter 

I love this particular brand of cocoa butter because it is both affordable, easily accessible and easy to apply. It can be picked up from your local supermarket when your doing your weekly shop and it doesn't break the bank. I love that it is in a tub as opposed to a pump which I find makes it easier to control how much you use. Cocoa butter is great for stretch mark's in general and you can get a cocoa butter moisturiser from so many different brands so your not limited to vaseline, but I love this one. 

The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

Again, I love this because it is a thicker moisturiser and it smell's good. It's not great for anything in particular but it offer's long lasting hydration and smell's yummy!

Moreish - Reawaken Eye Cream*

I have repurchased this so many times and it is amazing. My skin is normally dry around my under eye area but pregnancy just elevates that and by applying this eye cream each night helps with making my face a little brighter. Moreish contain'sargan, goji berry and rosehip oil in which helps to firm and repair the area. The best thing about this particular brand is that it is suitable for every skin type! 

What have you found that helps provide your skin with hydration that is long lasting? 

Lipstick and love! 

Analesha xx


*Gifted Product's 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting gorgeous! Ill reply as soon as I can xxx

Latest Instagrams

© More Than Makeup. Design by Fearne.